Sunday, August 2, 2015

Changing the balance

For anyone who has followed any of our journeys here, they will know that I LOVE odd numbers, and that I'm a horrible blogger.

Meet Marcus, he will be evening out our numbers.  We will now how 8 boys and 6 girls (although odd numbers for older vs. younger :)

Marcus is 121/2 and I hope to travel in October.  I will say, this has been the longest journey, we needed to start with a new homestudy agency and social worker, and returned to an agency that we previously used for Mazhu...WACAP.  Caren Peet, I miss you, my friend!

So, here we are, still filling out those reams of documents that need to be submitted, painting, cleaning out, getting ready for an auction and a garage sale. We are once again selling the Blessed by Adoption car vinyl and also have an adoption triad vinyl.

I am hoping to get an update and some new pictures this week, and will share when they come in.  Here is our timeline for those interested:  PA  2/4/15, DTC 6/5, LID 6/15 LOA issued 7/27 (waiting for hard copy)

No comments: