Thursday, March 22, 2012

Our Current Fundraisers

Here is what we have going on right now...feel free to take a look, and if you are inclined, to pass this on to anyone who might be interested.

We are raffling off a beautiful 32 inch, flat screen, LCD, HDTV by Panasonic   $10/raffle    3 for $25  Since paypal has been giving some families "problems" with raffles, please choose the blanket option, and I will send you the raffle number.

And finally, and ongoing  "Blessed By Adoption" car vinyls  new size  5X5'

We realize during these economic times, many families are raising funds to bring home their children, or just doing their best to make ends meet.  More than anything, prayers are appreciated.








1627 Smithtown Ave, Bohemia, NY 11716
www.maguirescomedyshows.com     631 467-5413 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631 467-5413      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
VICKI & RICHARD’S ADOPTION FROM CHINA
THURSDAY MAY 24th
SHOWTIME: 8PM
No Reserved Tables First Come First Serve Seating, 18 and Over
Doors Open at 6:30 PM..Please Arrive By 7 PM
DONATION: $20.00 per ticket
Plus Two Beverage Minimum Per Person
GATHER UP YOUR FRIENDS FOR A NIGHT OUT OF FUN
AND JOIN US TO

Comedy Fundraiser NightMcGuire’s Comedy Club

 HELP BRING OUR NEW DAUGHTER HOME
50/50 Raffle~Gift Basket Raffles

Please Call Vicki @ 631 374-1113 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631 374-1113      end_of_the_skype_highlighting For Tickets
Tickets must be purchased in advance.






3 comments:

Bridget said...

I hope you don't mind....I am going to "steal" your patience picture and post it on my blog!!! It is EXACTLY (exactly, exactly, EXACTLY) what I need today!!! I love your blog and can't wait to follow your journey! I found you through the adoption fundraising yahoo group! :)

vicki said...

Bridget, I "stole" it from a friend's blog, as well. I think that once a month I am going to re-place it on top of my blog. Probably would be better if I could stamp it on my forehead :)

Kevin and Kim said...

Vicki...I just placed an order for your sticker. Paypal did not have my updated address, and it went through with my old one. I sent you an email with the correct shipping address. Could you please make sure you have the correct one before shipping? Love this sticker! Thanks! Kevin and Kimberly B.