Been busy on the fundraising front. We are having a fundraiser at a comedy club on May 24th, so keeping my fingers crossed for a nice night Still have raffles for the t.v.
There is someone I have known from the internet over the years, and met on one of my trips to China. She always ends her letters and posts with the words "Blessings Abound" I have always been mindful of all the blessings that are in my life, but this adoption has really brought those words into my head, loud and clear. There has not been a moment's doubt that I/we are on the path I was meant to be on. In many ways, I have been the most peaceful during this process..and not because we have done it so many times previous. I just have an inner calm. Of course, talk to me in a few weeks, and that might all be out the window!
Comedy Fundraiser Night
McGuire’s Comedy Club
1627 Smithtown Ave, Bohemia, NY 11716www.maguirescomedyshows.com 631 467-5413
VICKI & RICHARD’S ADOPTION FROM CHINA
THURSDAY MAY 24th
SHOWTIME: 8PM
No Reserved Tables First Come First Serve Seating, 18 and Over
Doors Open at 6:30 PM..Please Arrive By 7 PM
DONATION: $20.00 per ticket
Plus Two Beverage Minimum Per Person
GATHER UP YOUR FRIENDS FOR A NIGHT OUT OF FUN
AND JOIN US TO HELP BRING OUR NEW DAUGHTER HOME
50/50 Raffle~Gift Basket Raffles
Please Call Vicki @ 631 374-1113 For Tickets
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment