Sunday, July 15, 2012

Garage Sale/Fundraiser

Our garage sale is quickly approaching, 6 days to go (Sat. July 21)  This has had me more than a little stressed.  Our living room looks like it could have been taken at an episode of "THE HOARDERS"

 Still short on funds, and found out airline tickets one-way for Chun, will be about $2200!!  Travel in August has some of the highest ticket prices.  I had thought about possibly delaying travel a little, but the reality is, that I would then be missing over 3 weeks of work...so the "cost" would be even highter.   I had very little work, this summer ( another reason for added stress)  but the end of August happens to be a time where schools are closed between sessions, so even if I had been busier, I would have been off.
It takes a village, and my village of friends have continued to be such big supporters with their love, donations, and love.  Don't think I would have the courage to tackle the fundraisers this year, without them.

No comments: