Saturday, September 4, 2010
Friday...arriving to Guangzhou
We had a pretty quiet day. FuBing still has a fever, so we really just hung around, plus it was pouring. We checked out and headed for the airport, where our plane was delayed...definately a pattern for me this trip. I have to say that I got very teary-eyed when we finally were allowed to board the plane. FuBing, not really knowing what was coming next (we did tell him he was going on a plane) was all smiles and thumbs up as he made his way onto the plane. He just has such a great attitude about all that is happening to him. I had been asked the day before if I would mind waiting for another family that was coming in from Jiangxi, an hour after us. Even though we were delayed, so were they. After waiting about 45 minutes, their flight landed somewhere else, and wasn't able to make it Guangzhou that night.
I have to say that the Garden Hotel is beautiful, and the room is huge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
WOW, that room is huge compared to the microscopic room we stayed in at the White Swan in 2005.
Yea!! I hope that is where we will be staying for our WHOLE TWO WEEKS!! When we go... finally!! SO happy for you.. he seems really happy just like another little boy I know!!
Miss you like crazy.. hurry home with our newest team member..
Missy & the crew
Post a Comment