This morning we set off after breakfast to Safari Park, about a 40 minute ride from our hotel. I mistakenly thought I was told this was a newer park, but found out it has been here for awhile. I was told by our guide that usually families in the past weren't taken here, unless they adopted from Guangdon Provence, b/c of the time factor, but now with the extra few days, more families are going. They have an incredible water park, so if anyone is going in the future and have kids that might enjoy it, it might be worth considering.
The kids really enjoyed the safari. Fubing got to pet a white tiger kitten, feed the elephants, and one of the boys fed the big white tigers (done by throwing the food over the fence into their pen) The pandas were great to watch, and they were in an inside exhibit while we were there, which was cooled by fans. I'm sure that's why we got to see them a little active. It was also feeding time during a good part of while we were there, so that was fun to watch, as well.
It was hot today, first hot day I've had since being in China. We went back to rest after alot of walking, FuBing did really well, but was very tired at the end. I don't think he has done this much walking before.
For dinner we ventured back out and went to a Malaysian restaurant...another great meal.
Please say a prayer for us tomorrow, Fu Bing is going to need a chest xray, since his ppd is showing a reaction.



2 comments:
Can you bring that white tiger cub home with you too?!
Very Very Cool!! Though I think I am going to NOT tell the chillies that there is any possibility they could feed a TIGER!! Safer.. I will keep everything crossed for clear x-ray!! He is so adorable... and small!! Cutie Pie! Chillies can't wait to meet him - they are convinced he is Fu Jiao's brother.. LOL
Miss & Love - Missy, & Co,
Post a Comment