Friday, September 10, 2010
Paper work DONE
Had an early breakfast and was going to try to meet Joanne, Dave and Angela for lunch. It was there last day, since they were going to Beijing that afternoon, and then starting their long journey home. We did a little shopping (hadn't really bought anything this trip) and in the store they walk...buying a few last minute gifts :) I love a Gift from China, have since they opened. If I am going to buy something it is the one place I want to spend my money...it goes back for medical care. We met for lunch about an hour later, Angela is such a love, and Joanne and Dave's faces could light up all of Shaiman Island. I am so glad to have gotten to see them, even if only for a little while.
We left them, took a few pictures at the white swan, and then went to one more store when it started to pour. The funny thing to me was that Fu Bing was annoyed and "yelling" at me b/c I was letting him get rained on..hey, it's only water. It did end up taking us almost an hour to get a cab to go back to the hotel once it started to rain. We got back our brown envelope and Fu Bings passport with his visa...yeah, we are truly now ready to come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment