Friday, September 12, 2008

Guangzhou




Well,we made it Guangzhou and MaZhu did well on the plane. As soon as we got picked up, he started talking to me non-stop. That, and drawing lots of pictures of him, jiejie, baba and mama. He then starts drawing pictures with some of us smiling and some crying...when I started fake crying he cracked up laughing...such a better sound from the beginning of the week.
Will post more pictures later, love you guys. Off to walk around the hot island (93 right now, high of about 82 in Chengdu)

5 comments:

Donna said...

What a wonderful way to start my morning! It's so good to hear that Noah's feeling better! Enjoy Guangzhou, far better to be in 93 heat than 35 with no winter clothes!!!

Can't wait to see you guys!

Donna

Kristen said...

You made my day! What wonderful news about MaZhu!

Glad to hear you are in Guangzhou safe and sound. My sister and my mom are on their way to you! LOL Jen's sitting in Newark airport and my dad is driving my mom right now :) I can't believe you're going to see my niece in a few short days. I'm sooo jealous! LOL Promise me you'll give her kisses for me, okay?

Hugs and kisses to all of you!
Kristen

The Shea Family said...

Vicki,
So glad you are getting closer to coming home! We can't wait to meet Noah. Right now, my phone is out, would love to call you. I have no idea if and when my phone will work again! Had a little water leak and it must have shorted out my phone! What a yr this has been!
I am glad that Noah is coming around, enjoy GZ, don't shop too much. :)
Love and hugs, Sheila and the Sheas

Teresa said...

Hi Vicki!
Just caught up with the last few posts - glad to hear Noah is opening up and that you're safely in Guangzhou. Stay cool and enjoy the rest of your journey. Can't wait to see you all at home.

Love,
Teresa

Michele said...

What a handsome guy!!! I am glad to hear that he is giggling and giving more smiles. The Panda Reserve sounds like it was fun. Love the pictures. Enjoy Guangzhou. Can't wait to welcome MaZhu to the family!!

Michele, Emily, Alyssa, and Nana Murray too