Sunday, September 7, 2008

in a few hours

well, we made it safetly to Chengdu about 1am Sunday morning. it is now 8, and we will be leaving to get Noah at 9. I have a million emotions speeding through my head right now. Hoping his heart will be open to all the new changes about to impact his young life.
i will try to post as soon as I am able.

4 comments:

Michele said...

I am so happy that you weren't that delayed with the weather. I pray that you have a day filled with love and that Noah can feel that Noah through all of the emotions he will be experiencing. Hugs to you, Taylor and Noah as well as Rich and the rest of the crew waiting at home....

Love,
Michele, Em, Alyssa and Nana

Donna said...

Vicki,

So glad you made it safe and sound on time. I think my breath was held the entire day and night until I saw your post.

I'm waiting with baited breath for word... Much love to you, Taylor Noah and the rest of the family. Can't wait to see pictures! Have Fun, Love Donna and the rest of the chaotic bunch here in Hauppauge

Lisa said...

Glad to hear that all is well.

Good luck to you today. I am thinking of you and can't wait to hear that you have Noah safe and sound in your arms. I also can't wait to see some pictures too.

Lisa

Kristen said...

You've been in my thoughts and prayers constantly!!! Lauren and I were on the phone last night saying, "Vicki should be getting him NOW!" LOL

We're holding on to the edge of our seats. We're thinking of you, missing you and sending much love to you all.

xoxox Kristen